Zamani Manzil Kay Maskharay - Episode 37 | HAR PAL GEO
One of the best comedies of the season is on your way. Begum Zaman Akhter, head of the family has named her house Zamani Manzil which was given as a token of love by her deceased husband. The words of Zamani Begam, despite being bed ridden, are taken as a commandment by her children living in the matriarchal house.
Saleem Miyan, Zamani’s son-in-law is a Nawab – a nawab without a single piece of jewel, has married her daughter. He has kept hawk’s eye on the Zamani Manzil to eradicate his misery; therefore he has decided to remain a “ghar jamayee”. The so called Nawab is abhorred by the son Taufiq Haider and Ismat Aara daughter in law of the house, for sitting like a goof and consuming the household resources without burning a fraction of hole in his pocket.
The two men of the house get a shock when they find out that their children Chand Bibi and Mehboob are in love. Their mothers plot to keep them asunder but Zamani wants them together forever!!
• Written by: Maahir Kamal & Faisal Manzoor
• Directed by: Raja Shahid Ali
• Produced by: Naughty Forty Productions
Cast with respective character names:
• Parveen Akber as Zaman Begum
• Nadia Afgan as Mehrunisa (Zamani Daughter)
• Rashid Farooqui as Saleem (Mehrunisa Husband)
• Asim Mehmood as Mehboob (Mehrunisa Son)
• Faisal Qazi as Taufeeq (Zamani Son)
• Nazli Nasr as Ismataara (Taufeeq Wife)
• Dania Anwar as Chandni (Taufeeq Daughter)
• Nauman Masood as Rafaqat (Zamani Bhatija)
• Gul-e-Rana Azhar as Khushnoodaara (Rafaqat Sister)
• Rehma Saleem Khan as Shermila (Khushnoodaara Daughter)
• Nargis Rashid as Shabbiran (Zamani Cousin)
• Sana Askari as Pinno (Shabbiran Daughter)
• Naveed Raza as Bashira (Shabbiran Son)
For More Videos & Update – https://www.youtube.com/harpalgeo
Embed this video
We also provide white label embed solutions i.e. embedding without our logo. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.